1. Is CBD legal?
Yes, CBD is legal in all 50 States. In 2018, Congress passed the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (“Farm Bill”). In 2019 it was signed into law legalizing the hemp plant. A legal hemp plant must contain less than .03% of THC. The Farm Bill affectively removed hemp as a controlled substance and regulations now belong under the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) instead of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
2. Do Brave Horse CBD Treats have THC in them?
No, Brave Horse Treats contain zero (0) THC. Our Products are made with CBD Isolate which provides all of the benefits without any THC. We use organic ingredients and our Hemp plants are grown in Colorado. Each product has batch-tracing information available.
3. Do you third party test your product?
4. What do you test for?
5. What is a COA?
A COA is a Certificate of Analysis. You should never buy or take any CBD that does not provide a COA. Furthermore, you should only trust CBD products that third party test their CBD.
6. How much CBD do the treats have in them?
We start with a baseline dose of 50mg of CBD, twice a day and then gradually increase it until your horse responds. Most horses respond well to the baseline dose.
7. Is it okay to give my horse sugar?
8. Why can’t I just put the CBD in my horse’s feed?
9. When is the best time to give my horse CBD?
10. Can too much CBD hurt my horse?
11. Can you ship Brave Horse Treats overseas?
12. Does the price include shipping costs?
Shipping is a flat rate of $7.50 in the Continental United States
13. What is in Bo’s OatBites?
Bo’s OatBites are made of Rolled Oats, Flour, and Unsweetened Applesauce
14. What is in Kelso’s Cubes?
Kelso’s Cubes are sugar with 50mg of CBD
15. How many treats come in a "kit"?
A kit is a month supply of treats – 62 treats per bag.
16. Do I need to feed treats on a schedule, or just as needed?
We recommend giving CBD twice daily to keep CBD levels in the body consistent. The ultimate goal would be every 12 hours.
17. When should I see results?
18. What happens if I don’t see enough of a result?
A Brave Horse consultant will reach out to you by the 20 th day to see how your horse is responding to the CBD. At that time, we will determine if your dosage is appropriate. We can adjust your dosage at no additional cost within 25mg.
19. I have a Mini. Do I give my Mini the same dose as a horse?